Moscow State University in the Russian capital’s southwest caught fire early on Friday, law enforcers said. Firefighters evacuated about 500 people from the building. A law enforcement officer said a Chinese woman was hospitalized after being diagnosed as \"poisoned with combustion products.\" Earlier Yevgeny Bobylyov, a spokesman for the Emergencies Ministry’s Moscow department, said no one was injured. A room on the 18th floor was on fire. The flame has been extinguished, Bobylyov said. “The fire engulfed an area of 20 sq m (215 sq ft),” he said. An investigation is underway.