At least 2,700 girl students were evacuated from the college of education in Mikhwa in Baha province following a fire there yesterday morning. No one was hurt in the fire caused by an electric short circuit, said Lt. Col. Jamaan Al-Ghamdi, spokesman of Civil Defense in Baha. “However, 18 panic-stricken students were taken to Mikhwa general hospital where they were treated for shock and their condition is now stable,” he said adding that Saudi Red Crescent Authority ambulances rushed the affected girls to the hospital. Baha Gov. Prince Mishari bin Saud monitored developments on the fire, which broke out at a laboratory.