hajj dues not increased this year sardar yousaf
Last Updated : GMT 06:49:16
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Last Updated : GMT 06:49:16
Arab Today, arab today

Hajj dues not increased this year: Sardar Yousaf

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Hajj dues not increased this year: Sardar Yousaf

Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Sardar Muhammad Yousaf.
Islamabad - Arab Today

Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Sardar Muhammad Yousaf Sunday said Hajj dues had not been increased this year in order to further facilitate the intending pilgrims.
Talking to PTV, he said Rs 280,000 would be paid by the intending pilgrims of North region, while Rs 270,000 would be received from the intending pilgrims going to perform Hajj from South Region.
The government Hajj scheme quota ratio had been enhanced further on public demand, he added.
A total of 179,210 Pakistanis would perform the sacred religious obligation this year, 67 percent will perform Hajj from government scheme and 33 percent under private scheme.
A quota of 10,000 has been allocated for the applicants of over 80 years of age for hajj 2018. If the number of applicants exceeds 10,000 mark the successful would be selected through balloting, he said adding that the applicants who remained unsuccessful in last consecutive three years would be selected through normal balloting.
A total of 10,000 of such persons would be selected through a separate balloting, he said.
He said a person having performed Hajj through Government Scheme has been declared not eligible for applying for Hajj only exception is mehram accompanying a woman for Hajj.
Replying to a question , he said the government would table a bill in the parliament regarding Hajj and Umrah and hoped that it would be done before holding the next general elections in the country.
The minister said the Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) government had been providing best facilities to Hajj pilgrims including residence, food,transports and medical from last four years.
Sardar Yousaf said that the prime minister has ordered the ministry to provide maximum facilities and the best possible arrangements to the pilgrims.
International Machine Readable Passport having validity of upto February 20, 2019, Computerised National Identity Card and Medical certificate would be mandatory.
He said Hajj Group Organisers (HGOs) would be allotted quota through transparent mechanism. HGOs would have to deposit five percent of their package amount to ministry as security deposit which is returnable after Hajj.

Source: APP

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

hajj dues not increased this year sardar yousaf hajj dues not increased this year sardar yousaf

 



Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

hajj dues not increased this year sardar yousaf hajj dues not increased this year sardar yousaf

 



GMT 15:46 2018 Wednesday ,12 December

Festive Fashion by Dubai-based designer ASMARAÏA

GMT 05:04 2017 Saturday ,16 December

Police in NY investigating rap mogul

GMT 11:43 2017 Thursday ,28 September

Google, Facebook, Twitter asked to testify

GMT 09:59 2017 Wednesday ,29 November

Meghan Markle follows Grace Kelly in abandoning acting

GMT 08:25 2018 Thursday ,04 January

UN chief welcomes reopened Korean hotline

GMT 02:18 2016 Saturday ,25 June

WADA suspends Rio 2016 laboratory

GMT 01:57 2017 Friday ,08 December

Bahraini-Turkish economic relations lauded

GMT 18:20 2017 Thursday ,16 February

Sudanese president to start official visit to UAE Friday

GMT 01:54 2017 Thursday ,12 January

Egyptian-Omani ties stable

GMT 04:43 2017 Sunday ,16 April

70m more passengers travel in trains in 2016-17

GMT 00:31 2017 Wednesday ,22 March

Mohammad launches Distinguished Students Programme

GMT 14:54 2017 Monday ,20 February

Coaching manual to help UAE teenagers deal

GMT 19:15 2017 Tuesday ,21 March

EFB ranks first in world food banks
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©

arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday