
The Jordan Hashemite Charity Organization (JHCO) sent on Tuesday an aid convoy to the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip under the supervision of the JHCO, HRH Prince Rashid Bin Al Hassan.
Prince Rashed told Petra that the 12-truck convoy was sent under the directives of His Majesty King Abdullah II, noting that the process of sending humanitarian and relief aid to the coastal enclave will continue.
The JHCO, he added, will also help in the reconstruction process and in sheltering the refugees and providing them with food, once the Israeli offensive ends.
His Highness thanked all institutions and sectors that donated to support the steadfastness of the Palestinians in Gaza.
Spokesperson of the JHCO Mohammad Kilani said the organization has so far sent 180 trucks laden with humanitarian aid and received 20 planes carrying aid to the Palestinian people.
Kilani added that the JHCO will send today four trucks laden with medical supplies donated by the United Arab Emirates to be delivered by the UNRWA to Palestinians.
GMT 13:52 2018 Friday ,14 December
Israeli troops arrest dozens in West BankGMT 13:47 2018 Friday ,14 December
Lebanese wary as Israel destroys Hezbollah border tunnelsGMT 13:35 2018 Friday ,14 December
Yemen’s security committee discusses regulation of arms possession in AdenGMT 21:00 2018 Thursday ,13 December
Cabinet approves deal on migration challenges in EgyptGMT 20:54 2018 Thursday ,13 December
Jordan braces for more anti-austerity protestsGMT 12:58 2018 Thursday ,13 December
21 Daesh militants escape Iraqi jail, most recapturedGMT 12:47 2018 Thursday ,13 December
Attacker stabs Israeli forces in Jerusalem's Old City, shot deadGMT 15:35 2018 Wednesday ,12 December
Qatari embassy celebrates national day
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Maintained and developed by Arabs Today Group SAL.
All rights reserved to Arab Today Media Group 2025 ©
Send your comments
Your comment as a visitor