Arab Today, arab today 2 real estate companies agree to develop housing project in eastern cairo
Last Updated : GMT 03:33:17
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

2 real estate companies agree to develop housing project in eastern Cairo

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today 2 real estate companies agree to develop housing project in eastern Cairo

Palm Hills Developments and Madinet Nasr Housing
Cairo - MENA

Palm Hills Developments and Madinet Nasr Housing and Development (MNHD) companies signed an agreement to jointly develop a comprehensive housing project in eastern Cairo on a 5.5 million square meter area on the Cairo-Suez desert highway.

The project's land is owned by MNHD and is located near the newly-announced administrative capital.

According to a joint statement, Palm Hills will undertake the construction, internal utilities, development and marketing of the project, while MNHD will offer the project's land and set up its external utilities network.

Under the agreement, Palm Hills will acquire 64% of the project's revenues, while MNHD will take the remaining 36%.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today 2 real estate companies agree to develop housing project in eastern cairo Arab Today, arab today 2 real estate companies agree to develop housing project in eastern cairo

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today 2 real estate companies agree to develop housing project in eastern cairo Arab Today, arab today 2 real estate companies agree to develop housing project in eastern cairo

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque

GMT 12:13 2017 Thursday ,11 May

Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque
View News in Arabic - Business: عقارات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat

GMT 16:29 2017 Monday ,08 May

Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat
Arab Today, arab today Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful

GMT 13:38 2017 Monday ,06 March

Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful
Arab Today, arab today Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line

GMT 14:36 2017 Monday ,08 May

Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line
Arab Today, arab today BMW sees forecasts in reach

GMT 09:04 2017 Thursday ,04 May

BMW sees forecasts in reach
Arab Today, arab today Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday