Arab Today, arab today saudi arabia indonesia sign labor agreement
Last Updated : GMT 09:58:47
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Saudi Arabia, Indonesia sign labor agreement

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Saudi Arabia, Indonesia sign labor agreement

Riyadh - SPA

The Kingdom and Indonesia signed today a labor agreement to recruit housemaids from Indonesia for work in Saudi Arabia. The agreement is Saudi Arabia's fourth in a series of similar deals signed earlier with the Philippines, India and Sri Lanka. The four countries cover around 70 percent of the Kingdom’s market for housemaids, while the remaining 30 percent of the labor force is supplied from other Asian and African countries. The labor agreement aims to regularize the recruitment of quality manpower in an efficient manner. The Ministry of Labor is negotiating labor agreements with a number of labor-supplying countries in a bid to safeguard the rights of all parties. The agreement was co-signed by Minister of Labor Eng. Adel Fakeeh and visiting Indonesian Minister of Manpower and Transmigration Muhaimin Iskandar.

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today saudi arabia indonesia sign labor agreement Arab Today, arab today saudi arabia indonesia sign labor agreement

 



Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today Jordan airline suggests flyers 'talk'

GMT 11:59 2017 Friday ,24 March

Jordan airline suggests flyers 'talk'
Arab Today, arab today Sheds light on major steps in 12-year career

GMT 06:07 2017 Monday ,27 February

Sheds light on major steps in 12-year career
Arab Today, arab today Dozens dead in US-led Syria strikes

GMT 08:35 2017 Thursday ,23 March

Dozens dead in US-led Syria strikes
View News in Arabic - Business: نفط وبتروكيماويات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today Yemen children dream of school

GMT 07:25 2017 Friday ,24 March

Yemen children dream of school
Arab Today, arab today MP submits a petition to dismiss university head

GMT 06:21 2017 Friday ,24 March

MP submits a petition to dismiss university head
Arab Today, arab today Salvage of South Korea's Sewol ferry

GMT 04:51 2017 Friday ,24 March

Salvage of South Korea's Sewol ferry
Arab Today, arab today Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful

GMT 13:38 2017 Monday ,06 March

Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful
Arab Today, arab today Audi RS 5 Coupe acquires new design

GMT 13:22 2017 Thursday ,23 March

Audi RS 5 Coupe acquires new design
Arab Today, arab today Renault Trezor wins design award

GMT 11:56 2017 Tuesday ,21 March

Renault Trezor wins design award
Arab Today, arab today Haifa Wahby bets on her new drama show

GMT 06:04 2017 Thursday ,23 March

Haifa Wahby bets on her new drama show
Arab Today, arab today 2017 already marked

GMT 15:25 2017 Tuesday ,21 March

2017 already marked

GMT 07:03 2017 Wednesday ,22 March

Merna Waleed praises her work with Soad Hosni

GMT 22:00 2017 Thursday ,23 March

Number of unwedded girls amounts to 2.5m

GMT 10:34 2017 Tuesday ,21 March

Mexico threatens to ditch US corn imports

GMT 19:45 2017 Monday ,20 February

Sarah Belamesh designs antiques of "ceramic"

GMT 07:38 2017 Friday ,24 March

Pass health bill Friday or he'll move on

GMT 07:36 2017 Wednesday ,22 March

US, Britain ban laptops on flights

GMT 06:31 2015 Thursday ,04 June

Pluto's unruly moons
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday