Arab Today, arab today samsung ct takes over us energy firm
Last Updated : GMT 15:42:01
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Samsung C&T takes over U.S. energy firm

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Samsung C&T takes over U.S. energy firm

Seoul - Yonhap

Samsung C&T Corp., a South Korean trading and construction company, said Wednesday that it has taken over a U.S. energy firm along with the country\'s state-run oil developer in a bid to expand its energy business in the U.S. market. Samsung C&T purchased a 90 percent stake in Parallel Petroleum LLC from its owner PLLL Holdings LLC with the Korean National Oil Corp. holding the remaining 10 percent, said the South Korean company. Samsung C&T did not elaborate on further details of the contract, including the value of the deal.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today samsung ct takes over us energy firm Arab Today, arab today samsung ct takes over us energy firm

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today samsung ct takes over us energy firm Arab Today, arab today samsung ct takes over us energy firm

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today How to do your own Ramadan corner?

GMT 15:53 2017 Saturday ,27 May

How to do your own Ramadan corner?
View News in Arabic - Business: أخبار الشركات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday