Embattled carrier Qantas said Friday it will delay the delivery of two A380 superjumbos as part of a further Aus$400 million (US$410 million) in spending cuts as it works to turn the business around. The Australian airline had already announced Aus$500 million in cuts in February, which included job losses for cabin crew and pilots as well as in catering, engineering and ground operations. Qantas has also been reviewing its maintenance operations to identify how to keep costs down, which could see jobs go. Chief executive Alan Joyce said the latest savings would come from delaying the delivery of two Airbus A380s. Qantas was to receive two of the superjumbos in early 2013, but will now get them in the 2016/17 financial year. Another six A380s will be delivered to Qantas from 2018/19. The changes will cut Qantas\'s capital expenditure by Aus$400 million in 2012/13 to Aus$1.9 billion. Joyce said the decision was consistent with the group\'s commitment to disciplined capital management. \"Our priorities remain to build on our strong domestic business, enhance Qantas Frequent Flyer, turn around Qantas International and grow Jetstar in Asia,\" he said. He added that the group\'s balanced portfolio left it well-placed amid ongoing high fuel prices and the changing global economy, while taking advantage of growth opportunities in Australia, Asia and elsewhere. \"We are acting decisively now to position ourselves for strong, sustainable growth over the long-term,\" he said.