Arab Today, arab today lvmh buys majority stake in italy\s loro piana
Last Updated : GMT 12:19:39
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

LVMH buys majority stake in Italy\'s Loro Piana

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today LVMH buys majority stake in Italy\'s Loro Piana

Paris - AFP

French luxury conglomerate LVMH will assume control of Italian exclusive ready-to-wear fashion group Loro Piana by buying an 80 percent stake for about 2 billion euros ($2.5 billion), the company said in a statement Monday. LVMH said that the Loro Piana family will keep the remaining 20 percent share, and that the Italian company\'s current directors, Sergio and Pier Luigi Loro Piana, will keep their posts. For LVMH, the stake opens up access to a particularly high-end and symbolic Italian fashion brand that has been in the same family for six generations. The Italian fashion house is famed for its high quality clothing by using rare and precious materials such as cashmere. The average price for a Lorna Piana piece of clothing is estimated at around 4,500 euros. LVMH said the change in ownership will have a positive earnings effect as of the first year. Loro Piana\'s turnover for 2013 is expected to reach around 700 million euros while its pre-tax profit is forecast to come in at around 150 million euros. The deal needs approval from regulatory authorities.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today lvmh buys majority stake in italy\s loro piana Arab Today, arab today lvmh buys majority stake in italy\s loro piana

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today lvmh buys majority stake in italy\s loro piana Arab Today, arab today lvmh buys majority stake in italy\s loro piana

 



Arab Today, arab today Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection

GMT 17:59 2017 Monday ,12 June

Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection
Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Mai Al-Jeddawi presents décor ideas for Ramadan
View News in Arabic - Business: نفط وبتروكيماويات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

GMT 09:49 2017 Tuesday ,02 May

Girl barred from Malaysia chess competition

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 16:25 2017 Sunday ,04 June

“Suhoor” is basic meal for fasting

GMT 06:31 2015 Thursday ,04 June

Pluto's unruly moons

GMT 23:13 2017 Sunday ,18 June

New ransomware virus attacking mobiles in Oman
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday