Arab Today, arab today india\s external debts stood at 426bn in 2013
Last Updated : GMT 21:34:07
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

India\'s external debts stood at $426bn in 2013

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today India\'s external debts stood at $426bn in 2013

New Delhi - KUNA

India's external debt stood at USD 426.0 billion at the end of December 2013, registering an increase of USD 21.1 billion, a statistical report compiled by India's Finance ministry stated Saturday."At end-December 2013, India's total external debt stock stood at USD 426.0 billion, recording an increase of USD 21.1 billion which is an increase of 5.2 per cent," the report stated.The report stated that rise in external debt during the period was due to long-term debt particularly Non Resident Indian (NRI) deposits.The long-term debt stood at USD 333.3 billion at end-December 2013, showing an increase of 8.1 per cent over the end-March 2013 level, while short-term debt decreased by 4.1 per cent to USD 92.7 billion, the report stated."Short-term debt accounted for 21.8 per cent of India's total external debt, while the remaining (78.2 per cent) was long-term debt. Component-wise, commercial borrowings accounted for 31.5 per cent of the total external debt, followed by NRI deposits (23.2 per cent) and multilateral debt (12.3 per cent), " it added.The report stated that Government's (Sovereign) external debt stood at USD 76.4 billion, (17.9 per cent of total external debt) at end-December 2013 as against USD 81.7 billion (20.2 per cent) at end-March 2013.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today india\s external debts stood at 426bn in 2013 Arab Today, arab today india\s external debts stood at 426bn in 2013

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today india\s external debts stood at 426bn in 2013 Arab Today, arab today india\s external debts stood at 426bn in 2013

 



Arab Today, arab today Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection

GMT 17:59 2017 Monday ,12 June

Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection
Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Mai Al-Jeddawi presents décor ideas for Ramadan
View News in Arabic - Business: نفط وبتروكيماويات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday