Arab Today, arab today us producer prices jump in march
Last Updated : GMT 12:19:39
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

US producer prices jump in March

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today US producer prices jump in March

Washington - AFP

US producer prices surged higher in March as demand for services increased the most in four years, government data released Friday showed. The Labor Department said its producer price index rose 0.5 percent in March, after a slight 0.1 percent dip in February. Excluding food and energy prices, so-called core PPI increased 0.1 percent. The March jump in producer prices was much stronger than the 0.1 percent rise expected by analysts, while core CPI matched estimates. Final demand prices in services jumped 0.7 percent led the overall prices gain. It was the largest increase since an 0.8 percent gain in January 2010. Prices for final demand goods were unchanged. On an annual basis, PPI climbed 1.4 percent, the strongest gain since August but still well below the 2.0 percent overall inflation target set by the Federal Reserve for price stability...

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today us producer prices jump in march Arab Today, arab today us producer prices jump in march

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today us producer prices jump in march Arab Today, arab today us producer prices jump in march

 



Arab Today, arab today Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection

GMT 17:59 2017 Monday ,12 June

Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection
Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Mai Al-Jeddawi presents décor ideas for Ramadan
View News in Arabic - Business: أسواق مالية
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

GMT 09:49 2017 Tuesday ,02 May

Girl barred from Malaysia chess competition

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 16:25 2017 Sunday ,04 June

“Suhoor” is basic meal for fasting

GMT 06:31 2015 Thursday ,04 June

Pluto's unruly moons

GMT 23:13 2017 Sunday ,18 June

New ransomware virus attacking mobiles in Oman
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday