Arab Today, arab today nestle to buy 60 of chinese hsu fu chi
Last Updated : GMT 08:53:10
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Nestle to buy 60% of Chinese Hsu Fu Chi

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Nestle to buy 60% of Chinese Hsu Fu Chi

Zurich - AFP

Swiss food giant Nestle said Monday it has agreed to take a majority stake in Chinese sweetmaker Hsu Fu Chi for 1.4 billion francs (1.2 billion euros, $1.7 billion). \"Under the proposed agreement, Nestle intends to acquire 60 percent of Hsu Fu Chi whilst the Hsu family will own the remaining 40 percent,\" said Nestle in a statement. Nestle will offer 4.35 Singapore dollars ($3.56, 2.50 euros) for each share of the company, which is listed on the Singapore stock exchange. This would be a premium of 24.7 percent above the firm\'s six-month average share price. It added that it has secured approval for the deal from the Chinese firm\'s two largest independent shareholders -- Arisaig Partners which holds 9.0 percent and subsidiaries of the Baring Asia Private Equity Fund which hold 16.5 percent of the firm. Nestle chief executive Paul Bulcke said the partnership would boost the group\'s presence in China. \"It also demonstrates our long-term commitment to China and enhances our ability to grow our portfolio of international and local brands in this dynamic market,\" added Bulcke. Hsu Fu Chi\'s net profit for the quarter ending March 31 reached 206.6 million yuan (22.0 million euros, $32.0 million), with revenues at 1.5 billion yuan, according to its latest income statement. The firm operates four large-scale factories in China and employs 16,000 people.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today nestle to buy 60 of chinese hsu fu chi Arab Today, arab today nestle to buy 60 of chinese hsu fu chi

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today nestle to buy 60 of chinese hsu fu chi Arab Today, arab today nestle to buy 60 of chinese hsu fu chi

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque

GMT 12:13 2017 Thursday ,11 May

Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque
View News in Arabic - Business: أخبار الشركات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat

GMT 16:29 2017 Monday ,08 May

Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat
Arab Today, arab today Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful

GMT 13:38 2017 Monday ,06 March

Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful
Arab Today, arab today Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line

GMT 14:36 2017 Monday ,08 May

Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line
Arab Today, arab today BMW sees forecasts in reach

GMT 09:04 2017 Thursday ,04 May

BMW sees forecasts in reach
Arab Today, arab today Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday