Three soldiers with the NATO-led coalition forces lost their lives in a bombing in restive southern Afghanistan on Tuesday, the military alliance confirmed in a statement. \"Three International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members died following an improvised explosive device attack in southern Afghanistan today,\" the ISAF said in the statement. It did not reveal the nationalities of the victims under the ISAF policy. Earlier Tuesday, a provincial Afghan official put the number of the victims at four. The attack took place in Zharary district of southern Kandahar province at about 3:00 p.m. local time, the provincial government spokesman Jawid Faisal told Xinhua earlier in the day, adding the victims were Americans. The Tuesday\'s deaths brought the number of the foreign soldiers who have been killed in Afghanistan to 62 since January this year. The Taliban-led insurgency and conflicts claimed the lives of more than 2,800 Afghan security forces and 400 foreign soldiers while leaving 2,754 civilians dead last year in the central Asian state.