Over 15 people were killed and tens of others injured in the last few hours due to the continues ruthless Israeli operation on the Gaza Strip, said Palestinian medical sources Tuesday.
The medical sources affirmed that casualties were mainly amongst the civilian population of the Gaza Strip.
Around 117 Palestinians were killed Monday bringing the tally to over 500 Palestinian deaths in the two weeks military attack according to Palestinian statistics.
On the other hand, the Israeli army announced that two more soldiers were killed in ground operations bringing the tally to 27 deaths.
Meanwhile, the Geneva-based Euro-Mid Observer for Human Rights said that Israeli forces were less concerned about the well-being of the civilians in the Gaza Strip, noting that many Palestinian families were targeted in the current operation entering its fifteenth day.
According to the Euro-Mid Observer, the Israeli military had been systematically targeting vital infrastructure and civilian housing in the Gaza Strip on the ground that it was focusing on Hamas and Palestinian faction elements in the Strip.
The Euro-Mid Observer warned that the continuation of the Israeli military assault on Gaza will increase the humanitarian crisis there.