Recreate luxury style in the middle of the country
With the start of the camping and music festival season coinciding with a poor weather forecast Duvet & Pillow Warehouse – DAPW.co.uk are seeing glampers kitting
themselves out with duvets, pillows, bed linen, throws cushions and even toppers. DAPW.co.uk have compiled the top 10 bedding must have for glamping:
1. Duvet: An all seasons 13.5 luxury Hungarian duvet, is the duvet, of choice for glampers. Only the warmest duvet will do for chilly nights. An all seasons is the one to go for. It’s three duvets in one.
2. Pillows: Naturally you will need at least four pillows. The plump luxury Hungarian pillows are stuffed with goose down and finished in luxurious jacquard cotton.
3. Bed linen: The choice here is typically between five star hotel quality 1,000 thread count cotton, thick enough to stop a freight train (but trickier to iron!) or Mulberry silk for that bit of indulgence.
4. Throws and cushions: As any true glamper knows it those little extras that makes the difference between camping and true glamping. You will need at least four cushions and a couple of bedspreads. Quilted cotton bedspreads are great for warmth and the classic look.
5. Topper: Think of a topper as the icing on the cake. Layered on top of your mattress (or airbed) and beneath your sheets. We like the ultimate goose down topper.
6. Mattresses: True glampers know that only a proper mattress will do. Difficult to get to the camp site but well worth it. An ultimate Canterbury is a wise investment for anyone who wants to sleep in absolute luxury.
7. Towels: They must be thick enough to absorb bathroom puddles and shower steam, soft enough to rival pure silk and tough enough to cope with wet dogs and careless teenagers. Try an ultimate Supima and always in bath sheet size.
8. Kids towels: Bringing the kids. Mare sure they look the part in a kids character towel.
9. Eye masks: Trouble getting to sleep? A mulberry silk eye mask is just the ticket.
10. Candles: Why not finish it off with candles (outside tents only though).