Rustic décor do not go away
Christmas decoration trends for 2011 are quite interesting. The focus is on simplicity and subtle metallic shine. This year the metallic finishes are less shiny pewter, tin and burnished
bronze. Also the wood and felt are “in” this season.
- Flowers as a Christmas decoration have been around for a while. Tulips or any other of your favorite flowers can be used as centerpieces on the tables, consoles and cabinets.
- Jewel tones were in fashion last year and will continue to be the trend this year as well. Gold and silver are beautifully mixed together and look stunning in the interior during the party. Red, green and gold colors are the major ones this year.
- Decorating the house, do not forget about the Christmas table. Christmas table should be in the center of your Christmas decoration plan.
- Pillar candles are especially trendy. A big number of candle holders can be found in the shops. Find the ones to your taste to contribute to the festive atmosphere and make the party warm and unforgettable.
- Traditions of rustic decor do not go away to the past. If you have nostalgia for open fire, warm cups of tea then choose the rustic trend for Christmas decoration.