A Room with romantic design Many married couples like to celebrate Valentine’s Day at home. We will give you some tips to decorate your bedroom, so you can celebrate in a special way. Place flowers in several vases around the room. If fresh flowers
aren\'t an option, buy dozens of used fake ones for very little. Take them home and
give them a bath; spray them with cologne before stashing them in vases.
- Lighting can be very effective to spice up the romance. Soft lightning should be the way.
- Candles can evoke feelings of intimacy. They also let the stress run away. Also, they give a romantic look to the room. They should be grouped together in many corners of the room for the best effect.
- Place mirrors in such a way that it will reflect the softened light. This will give more depth to your bedroom.
- The window dressing, if matched with the bedding you choose will make a lot of difference to the whole look of the bed and the room, thus adding a buzz to the romantic appeal of the room.
- Bedding, obviously, is the pivotal point of the whole décor of the bedroom as it’s the criteria of the impression that is created in front of the partner. Silk and satin can be the perfect fabrics for your bed.
- Adding a canopy to your bed will be also good but only if you want to go all out. It will give the bedroom a more spacious feel.