Arab Today, arab today aramco announces 19bn investment at new jubail plant
Last Updated : GMT 23:12:04
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Financial boost for SATORP venture

Aramco announces $1.9bn investment at new Jubail plant

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Aramco announces $1.9bn investment at new Jubail plant

Jubail's 400000 barrels per day refinery is under construction
Jubail - Arabstoday

Jubail\'s 400000 barrels per day refinery is under construction Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Aramco) has revealed its oil refinery joint venture with French company Total will double capital investment at the Jubail plant to $1.9bn. Saudi Aramco Total Refinery and Petrochemicals Company (SATORP) will increase spending at the largest industrial city in the region.
In a statement, the Saudi company has confirmed that the capital increase in the project, where Aramco holds a 62.5 percent stake and Total holds the remaining 37.5 percent stake, will be on a pro-rata basis.
The refinery which will be fully operational in the third quarter of 2013, is being built to help Saudi Arabia deal with processing heavy crude, and take the weight of Aramco\'s 900,000 barrels per day Manifa plant.
Aramco and Total have started testing units at the 400,000 barrels per day refinery. The companies estimate Jubail will produce up to 190,000 barrels per day of diesel, around 90,000 barrels per day of gasoline and 50,000 barrels per day of kerosene.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today aramco announces 19bn investment at new jubail plant Arab Today, arab today aramco announces 19bn investment at new jubail plant

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today aramco announces 19bn investment at new jubail plant Arab Today, arab today aramco announces 19bn investment at new jubail plant

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Mai Al-Jeddawi presents décor ideas for Ramadan
View News in Arabic - Business: أخبار الأعمال
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

GMT 09:49 2017 Tuesday ,02 May

Girl barred from Malaysia chess competition

GMT 17:59 2017 Monday ,12 June

Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 16:25 2017 Sunday ,04 June

“Suhoor” is basic meal for fasting

GMT 06:31 2015 Thursday ,04 June

Pluto's unruly moons

GMT 11:09 2017 Sunday ,25 June

HUAWEI P10 the ‘guru’ of portrait shots
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday