Arab Today, arab today venezuela\s pdvsa chevron agree 2 billion deal
Last Updated : GMT 16:42:01
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Venezuela\'s PDVSA, Chevron agree $2 billion deal

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Venezuela\'s PDVSA, Chevron agree $2 billion deal

Washington - AFP

Venezuela\'s state oil company PDVSA has finalized a $2 billion investment contract with US giant Chevron aimed at boosting production at a joint oilfield. \"PDVSA and Chevron have determined the financing conditions of $2 billion by Chevron of Petroboscan,\" the company said in a statement. PDVSA said Chevron\'s financing of Petroboscan would last until 2025 and that it would enable a production increase at the Boscan oilfield. Chevron holds 40 percent of Petroboscan, located in the northwest state of Zulia, while PDVSA controls the remaining 60 percent. A 2007 law allows foreign oil companies to operate in Venezuela but only as minority shareholders in PDVSA joint ventures. Venezuela produces an average of three million barrels of oil per day according to official figures but the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries estimates production at 2.3 million barrels per day.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today venezuela\s pdvsa chevron agree 2 billion deal Arab Today, arab today venezuela\s pdvsa chevron agree 2 billion deal

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today venezuela\s pdvsa chevron agree 2 billion deal Arab Today, arab today venezuela\s pdvsa chevron agree 2 billion deal

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque

GMT 12:13 2017 Thursday ,11 May

Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque
Arab Today, arab today Seeks to move past rift with Israel

GMT 08:00 2017 Monday ,08 May

Seeks to move past rift with Israel
View News in Arabic - Business: نفط وبتروكيماويات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday