Arab Today, arab today lanka ioc seeks over 70000t of petrol
Last Updated : GMT 21:46:51
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Lanka IOC seeks over 70,000t of petrol

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Lanka IOC seeks over 70,000t of petrol

Singapore - Arabstoday

Sri Lanka IOC, the Sri Lankan arm of India’s state petroleum company Indian Oil Corp, is seeking more than 70,000 tonnes of gasoil and petrol for delivery in May, after skipping April imports, traders said on Monday. The company is seeking a combination cargo of 19,000 tonnes of 0.25 per cent sulphur gasoil and 11,000 tonnes of 90-octane gasoline for delivery into Trincomalee over May 2-4. Lanka IOC is also seeking a combination cargo of 18,000 tonnes of 0.25 per cent sulphur gasoil, 5,000 tonnes of 0.5 per cent sulphur gasoil, 3,000 tonnes of 500 ppm sulphur diesel and 15,000 tonnes of 90-octane petrol.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today lanka ioc seeks over 70000t of petrol Arab Today, arab today lanka ioc seeks over 70000t of petrol

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today lanka ioc seeks over 70000t of petrol Arab Today, arab today lanka ioc seeks over 70000t of petrol

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque

GMT 12:13 2017 Thursday ,11 May

Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque
Arab Today, arab today Seeks to move past rift with Israel

GMT 08:00 2017 Monday ,08 May

Seeks to move past rift with Israel
View News in Arabic - Business: نفط وبتروكيماويات
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat

GMT 16:29 2017 Monday ,08 May

Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat
Arab Today, arab today Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful

GMT 13:38 2017 Monday ,06 March

Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful
Arab Today, arab today Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line

GMT 14:36 2017 Monday ,08 May

Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line
Arab Today, arab today BMW sees forecasts in reach

GMT 09:04 2017 Thursday ,04 May

BMW sees forecasts in reach
Arab Today, arab today Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday