Arab Today, arab today qatari lender in talks to acquire oil firm stakes
Last Updated : GMT 03:02:41
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Qatari lender in talks to acquire oil firm stakes

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Qatari lender in talks to acquire oil firm stakes

Doha - Arabstoday

Masraf Al Rayan said on Monday it is in talks to acquire stakes in two Qatari companies operating in the oil and gas industry. The Qatari lender didn’t provide names of the companies in a statement, Bloomberg reported. Masraf Al Rayan will also acquire 70 percent of Islamic Bank of Britain through a capital increase, with the Qatari government taking the remaining 30 percent, according to the statement. Last week, the bank said it has agreed financing with Qatar Solar Technologies, known as QSTec, for a $1bn polysilicon plant. Masraf Al Rayan, Qatar\'s fourth-largest bank by market value, posted a 16.3 percent increase in full-year net profit for 2011. The sharia-compliant bank made a net profit of QR1.41bn ($384.45m) last year, compared with QR1.21bn in the previous year. By Arabian Business

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today qatari lender in talks to acquire oil firm stakes Arab Today, arab today qatari lender in talks to acquire oil firm stakes

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today qatari lender in talks to acquire oil firm stakes Arab Today, arab today qatari lender in talks to acquire oil firm stakes

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque

GMT 12:13 2017 Thursday ,11 May

Zainab Fadel Oglu designs “Shakerin” mosque
View News in Arabic - Business: مصارف
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat

GMT 16:29 2017 Monday ,08 May

Mozambique's gas boom dream under threat
Arab Today, arab today Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful

GMT 13:38 2017 Monday ,06 March

Prepares to give stargazers an eyeful
Arab Today, arab today Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line

GMT 14:36 2017 Monday ,08 May

Jaguar displays XF Sportbrake line
Arab Today, arab today BMW sees forecasts in reach

GMT 09:04 2017 Thursday ,04 May

BMW sees forecasts in reach
Arab Today, arab today Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday