Arab Today, arab today deutsche bank gets green light to sell bhf bank
Last Updated : GMT 23:49:03
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Deutsche Bank gets green light to sell BHF Bank

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Deutsche Bank gets green light to sell BHF Bank

Frankfurt - AFP

The way is clear for Deutsche Bank to sell its BHF-Bank unit to Kleinwort Benson Group after the German financial watchdog said o Friday it had no objections to the deal. "We have examined the case and found that there are no reasons to block it," a spokesman for the BaFin watchdog told AFP. Buyers Kleinwort Benson-Group and its owners RHJ International welcomed the development. "Kleinwort Benson Group Limited and RHJ International are very pleased to announce today that the German financial regulator, BaFin, has confirmed that it has no objections to the proposed acquisition of BHF-Bank," they said in a statement. Under the terms of the deal, which is valued at a total 354 million euros ($485 million), Kleinwort Benson-Group will acquire 91 percent of BHF-Bank for 322 million euros in cash. RHJ International will acquire the remaining 9.0 percent in return for shares. RHJ International chief executive Leonhard Fischer said "we are delighted by today's announcement and that BaFin has confirmed it has no objections to this strategically important transaction." BHF's strengths in private banking, asset management, German Mittelstand corporate banking and financial markets were "highly complementary" to KBG's existing strengths in wealth and asset management, he argued. The Mittelstand refers to the powerful sector of medium-sized companies in Germany. "The combined company will be well-positioned in two of the largest and fastest growing wealth management markets in western Europe: the UK and Germany." Deutsche Bank has been seeking to offload BHF-Bank since 2009. Previous negotiations to sell it to Liechtenstein-based bank LGT ran aground and talks with RHJI began in 2011. Deutsche Bank announced at the end of 2012 that the two sides had reached a deal and was waiting for approval by BaFin.

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today deutsche bank gets green light to sell bhf bank Arab Today, arab today deutsche bank gets green light to sell bhf bank

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today deutsche bank gets green light to sell bhf bank Arab Today, arab today deutsche bank gets green light to sell bhf bank

 



Arab Today, arab today Designer prepared new set of ornaments

GMT 02:45 2017 Wednesday ,28 June

Designer prepared new set of ornaments
Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Mai Al-Jeddawi presents décor ideas for Ramadan
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

GMT 08:23 2017 Saturday ,24 June

Actress Feryal Yussef received new drama offers

GMT 09:49 2017 Tuesday ,02 May

Girl barred from Malaysia chess competition

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 16:25 2017 Sunday ,04 June

“Suhoor” is basic meal for fasting

GMT 06:31 2015 Thursday ,04 June

Pluto's unruly moons

GMT 11:09 2017 Sunday ,25 June

HUAWEI P10 the ‘guru’ of portrait shots

GMT 17:59 2017 Monday ,12 June

Designer Rania Adel reveals her new collection
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday