Arab Today, arab today reports reveal violence against teachers
Last Updated : GMT 14:27:04
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

Reports reveal violence against teachers

Arab Today, arab today

Arab Today, arab today Reports reveal violence against teachers

London - Arabstoday

Teachers in schools across NSW have been bashed and threatened by students, angry parents and intruders, reports to a government department show. Almost 460 serious incidents including 130 violent acts against school staff were logged during the first two terms of this year in reports to the Department of Education and Communities, The Daily Telegraph reported on Monday. The reports, which were obtained under freedom of information laws, showed educators received death threats, were forced to disarm weapon-wielding students and were sometimes injured and hospitalised after attacks. While some of the incidents involved intruders or angry parents, teachers were also threatened and assaulted by students in class. The reports showed that students had thrown furniture, smashed windows and assaulted teachers by biting, kicking and hitting. The Department of Education and Communities said the safety of students and staff was a "top priority". "Close to 90 per cent of the state's schools regularly report no such incidents and the great majority of the remaining 10 per cent report only one incidence of violence each school semester, with the bulk of these not being serious enough to result in anyone being charged by police," a spokesperson told The Daily Telegraph.  

arabstoday
arabstoday

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today reports reveal violence against teachers Arab Today, arab today reports reveal violence against teachers

 



Arab Today, arab today

Name *

E-mail *

Comment Title*

Comment *

: Characters Left

Mandatory *

Terms of use

Publishing Terms: Not to offend the author, or to persons or sanctities or attacking religions or divine self. And stay away from sectarian and racial incitement and insults.

I agree with the Terms of Use

Security Code*

Arab Today, arab today reports reveal violence against teachers Arab Today, arab today reports reveal violence against teachers

 



Arab Today, arab today France defies terrorism through tourism

GMT 15:18 2017 Saturday ,20 May

France defies terrorism through tourism
Arab Today, arab today Mai Al-Jeddawi presents décor ideas for Ramadan
View News in Arabic - Education: كتب ومراجع وأبحاث
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today

GMT 09:49 2017 Tuesday ,02 May

Girl barred from Malaysia chess competition

GMT 08:48 2017 Saturday ,06 May

Climate science: Bad news gets worse

GMT 16:25 2017 Sunday ,04 June

“Suhoor” is basic meal for fasting

GMT 06:31 2015 Thursday ,04 June

Pluto's unruly moons

GMT 11:09 2017 Sunday ,25 June

HUAWEI P10 the ‘guru’ of portrait shots
Arab Today, arab today
Arab Today, arab today
 
 Arab Today Facebook,arab today facebook  Arab Today Twitter,arab today twitter Arab Today Rss,arab today rss  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube  Arab Today Youtube,arab today youtube
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday arabstoday arabstoday
arabstoday
بناية النخيل - رأس النبع _ خلف السفارة الفرنسية _بيروت - لبنان
arabstoday, Arabstoday, Arabstoday