Four Italian journalists, who had been kidnapped in Syria, were identified, and their health condition was reported well. According to the news report of Italian news agency ANSA, RAI correspondent Amadeo Ricucci, free lance photo journalist Elio Colavolpe, cameraman Andrea Viganli and Italian and Syrian citizen correspondent Susan Dabbous had been abducted in the north of Syria. Sources told ANSA that the Italian journalists were not abducted but they were kept by opponents as they were working in a sensitive military zone and as they could be spies. Sources said the journalists were fine and they could return to Italy soon. The war-torn country is being described as the world\'s most dangerous place for journalists. Moreover, The Media Freedoms Committee at the Syrian Journalists\' Association said on Friday that 15 journalists had been killed in March in Syria.