Tunisia has arrested a second Moroccan suspect over a deadly attack in March on the Bardo museum in Tunis, the interior ministry said Thursday.
Noureddine al-Naibi was arrested on Sunday at Ras Jedir border post on the frontier with Libya on suspicion of indirect involvement in the attack, ministry spokesman Mohamed Ali Aroui told AFP.
Last week, a young Moroccan man was arrested in Italy for allegedly helping in the March 18 attack carried out by two Tunisian gunmen in which 21 tourists and a policeman were killed before the assailants were also shot dead.
GMT 20:06 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilUS 'deeply concerned' by Turkish strikes in Syria, Iraq
GMT 20:04 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilFrance's president warns of complacency over Le Pen
GMT 20:02 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilIS 'executes' at least 15 civilians in Mosul
GMT 13:55 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilYoung man shot dead in Venezuela unrest
GMT 13:52 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilNasdaq hits 6,000 for 1st time as US stocks rise again
GMT 13:39 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilNetanyahu cancels meeting with German minister after dispute
GMT 13:37 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilSyria Kurds demand coalition act to halt Turkish bombing
GMT 13:35 2017 Tuesday ,25 AprilGlobal music sales grow robustly for second year